LEARN TO SKYDIVE
Why do people jump out of perfectly good airplanes?
Because it's FUN!!!!
With the technical advances in parachute equipment, and developments in skydiving instructions, the sport of skydiving is safer and more fun than ever before. You will be using state of the art equipment and jumping out of a commercially certified aircraft. You will be landing in a field designated for skydiving jumps, within Moncton City Limits.
Experiencing the thrill and excitement of skydiving requires a certain amount of training. Today, Skydiving Instructors educate and advise students before, during and after each parachute jump. Your instructors will cover all aspects of parachuting.
FIRST TIME TRYING A SKYDIVE? You choose:
- 30 minutes of ground training;
- Attached to an instructor exiting an aircraft 10,000ft above the earth;
- Experience some serious freefall;
- 5-7 minutes parachute ride back to earth.
Introduction to Solo Freefall Skydive :
- 5 hour ground school training;
- Exit with 2 instructors with you and freefall for 40 seconds at which time you open your parachute;
- 5 minutes ride under parachute back to earth.
Progressive Freefall Course (PFF) :
- 1:1 ground training with PFF Instructors;
- Freefall training from 10,500 feet with 2 instructors holding on to your parachute harness as you exit and freefall for 40 seconds (6 jumps total).
Come and learn to skydive with us!
We've been teaching people how to skydive for almost 30 years.